What is Counselling?
Counselling is a talking therapy that involves a trained therapist listening to you and helping you find ways to deal with emotional issues.
Here at Baldoyle Family Resource Services Centre we offer an affordable Counselling Service to the people of Baldoyle and surrounding areas of North County Dublin. We are situated on the Grange Road in Baldoyle. Our address is Baldoyle Family Resource Services CLG, Grange Road, Baldoyle, Dublin 13, (Behind the Credit Union Building). We are a voluntary organisation funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.
What we offer
We offer a confidential counselling service covering issues such as:
- Bereavement Counselling and Support
- Counselling for children and adolescents from 4yrs – 18yrs
- Personal relationship difficulties: intimate, work and family
- Addiction / Family Support
- Problem Gambling
- Other issues: Depression / Anxiety and Stress