Meals on Wheels / Caretaker Baldoyle Vacancy – CE Scheme COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMME
Baldoyle CE Services Ltd
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
Please contact your local DEASP Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for this vacancy. Vacancy Reference Number will be required. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and applicants must also be in receipt of a qualifying Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
Applicants should supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Duties to include:
- Delivery of meals on wheels on their assigned days.
Ensure rooms are properly set up for courses or groups and counselling sessions in the evening, including setting out tea/coffee when necessary, tidying up afterwards, and turning on and off heating.
- Take cash payments and organise sign in sheets for courses and meals on wheels service.
- Meet and greet counsellors and their clients in the evenings to direct them to the appropriate location, providing security when requested/required.
- Opening up in the morning or locking up the premises securely in the evenings.
- Emptying bins and organising recycling of waste.
- Helping to clean and maintain the offices,community/counselling rooms and toilet facilities and carrying out minor repairs.
- Attend regular work supervision with the Administrator, and any other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility- if there is a task to do, or an event to cover.
- Car Owner- Full Driving License.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Link: https://www.jobsireland.ie/en-US/job-Details?id=2098575